La Sportiva Spectre 2.0 AT 115 Ski Boots · 2016
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The La Sportiva Spectre 2.0 AT Ski Boots are made for the working skier who needs comfort, control, and versatility in both uphill and downhill performance. This boot is compatible with all tech and step–in frame AT bindings, has a 60–degree range of motion while in walk mode, and is secured with a sticky Vibram sole making it a top–performer in any uphill challenge. The lightweight, 3–piece, 4–buckle design creates a progressive 115 flex with a secure fit for downhill control and performance, and the EZ Thermo liner makes it a great all–around mixture of control and comfort.
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with all frame AT and Tech/Pin bindings, these boots are made to be used with hiking or backcountry focused set–up. These boots are not compatible with traditional ISO 5355 Alpine DIN bindings.
- Backcountry Oriented – Made with a wide ranged walk mode, and tech inserts, and a Vibram sole, this boot is suitable in any terrain for any purpose.
- Moldable Liners – Synthetic, thermo–moldable liners provide a precise fit and increased control and performance out of the boot.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations