Dalbello Lupo AX 120 Ski Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Dalbello Lupo AX 120 Ski Boots are a go-to choice for resort and backcountry freeriding that works just as well uphill as it does down. The 3-piece design provides a progressive 100 flex while in ski mode and has a removable tongue for more comfort in the 67-degrees of rotation while in walk mode. In addition, the Dynalink heel retention system and inverted forefoot buckle provide better foot retention and are less likely to snag or break when skiing or touring.
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with GripWalk, MNC, WTR, Sole.ID, and Tech/Pin bindings, these boots are made to be used with either a resort or backcountry focused set-up. They are not compatible with traditional ISO 5355 Alpine DIN bindings.
- Progressive Flex – As more energy and force is put into the boot, the front tongue becomes stiffer, providing a more natural flex to the boot.
- Flexible Walk Mode – The boot's 67-degree range of motion when in walk mode makes this suitable and comfortable for full-day pursuits or steep couloir boot packing.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Perfect for downhill and uphill skiing, making them the best of both worlds! These have one of Dalbello's best liners that are 100% heat moldable for a perfect fit from calf to toe! A strong 120 flex for an intermediate to advanced skier!
Crossover ski boot for freeriding and touring. Its vast area of use ranges from the piste in ski resorts to deep powder in the backcountry, only accessible after the climb. The large, easy-to-use ski/hike buckle and removable tongue allow for 67 degrees of movement!