Dalbello DS MX 80 GW Ski Boots · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Dalbello DS MX 80 Women's GW is a women's specific ski boot for the beginner/intermediate skier. This boot offers a lower cuff height, women's specific toe box and more insulation in the liner. These features, along with the Power Plate which delivers consistent flex, make this the perfect boot for any female skier looking to get out of rentals and into their own ski boot. Key Features:
- 80 flex - The ideal combination of power transfer and outstanding all-day comfort.
- 103mm last - A great fit for a skier with a wider than average foot.
- GripWalk soles - Easier walking and a lower risk of slipping.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
The DS MX 80 GW is a comfortable, low volume boot that runs a bit narrower than other boots; which is great for smaller feet. The Hyperlite material works to reduce the weight and make skiing more enjoyable on and off the slopes. The easy in and out make getting the boot off at the end of the day a breeze and make getting in comfortable and streamlined. Its 2 piece architecture is a traditional overlap design and offers precise control and great energy transference from boot to binding to ski.