Scarpa Maestrale RS 125 Ski Boots
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Scarpa Maestrale Ski Boot is an aggressive touring boot for advanced backcountry skiers with average-to-wide feet.
- 125 Flex – A 125 flex is really aggressive for top-notch downhill performance.
- 101mm Last Width – A 101mm last is roomy enough for average-to-slightly-wide feet.
- Dynafit Tech Inserts – This boot features tech inserts for compatibility with most pin-style touring bindings.
- Vibram® Cayman Sole (ISO 9523) – A Vibram sole offers great grip and comfortable walking.
- Walk Mode – The walk mode has 60 degrees of motion for easy uphill travel.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
120 flex makes it good and responsive. 10mm last fits really well. 60* range of motion makes walking easier than any ski boot you've ever worn. Intuition liner MUST be heat molded, but once it is... it's warm and comfy all day while keeping you locked in.