Völkl Flair 76 Skis with Vmotion 10 Gw Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
The Flair 76 from Völkl is a women's specific ski designed for beginners looking for a ski that will progress with them as they increase speed and venture beyond green and blue trails. At 76mm underfoot they are a narrow, easy to maneuver ski that comes with bindings.
- Partial Sidewall – Völkl designed these skis with partial sidewalls at the center of the skis to help improve ease of turn initiation without sacrificing performance off groomed trails.
- Dual Woodcore – The core of the Flair 76 provides stiffness and dampening for a smooth ride on groomers as well as varied terrain.
- vMotion10 Bindings – The bindings included in this Völkl are designed to optimize power transmission to improve the responsiveness of the setup.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Great ski to handle a variety of snow conditions. You will feel confident on this ski on any given day with a wide range of terrain.