Nordica Santa Ana 88 Skis · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Nordica Santa ANA 88 Women's Skis are ideal for advanced and expert skiers who ski mostly on-trail, but also who want some capability built in for adventure and off-trail skiing. The Santa ANA pairs a wood core with carbon and a sheet of terrain-specific metal for all-mountain versatility. The smooth rocker in both tip and tail, with camber underfoot provides balanced performance anywhere on the mountain.
- Performance Wood Core – The wood core make up is super responsive and provides plenty of power for groomers and on-piste skiing.
- Carbon Chassis – The carbon composite delivers a powerful and responsive rebound that makes the ski very playful.
- Terrain Specific Metal – This strategically placed metal dampens the ski without making it too heavy or burdensome.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are bomb skis for someone who spends most of their time on "frontside" terrain and groomed snow. They are intuitive and smooth, hallmarks of Nordica skis. Nordica uses a smooth rocker profile in tip and tail and camber underfoot, giving great versatility. They also reduced the weight in the tips, aiding in maneuverability. They come with Titanal laminates to provide dampness and stability and full sidewall construction for durability and energy transfer to the edges. They have a short turning radius, and can really lay down trenches on the groomers.
These skis are perfect for frontside carves at 88mm underfoot. They're going to be quick from edge to edge but don't be afraid, they'll hold up in some fresh snow as well. This ski has Titanal in it to provide rigidity where you need it without weighing it down. The perfect all-mountain ski for intermediate and advanced skiers alike.