Faction Skis Prodigy 2.0 Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
The Faction Prodigy 2.0 is the ultimate all-mountain shred ski for advanced freestyle skiers wanting to push their limits. Designed with a directional twin tip, the Prodigy lets skiers butter, stomp landings and ride switch both in and out of the park with confidence. At 98 mm wide these skis can handle soft powder runs as well as take a beating on park features.
- Directional Twin – The skis have a twin tip design allowing switch skiing, but the tail is slightly narrower than the tip increasing downhill performance.
- Poplar Core – The core is 100% poplar wood to keep the weight down and reduce chatter at higher speeds.
- XL 2.5mm Edges – The edges are reinforced to increase durability and improve the way the skis handle impacts which lengthens the life of the ski.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The elliptical side cut on these skis allows for varying turn sizes and shapes with ease. It's a directional twin tip so they're great in either direction with the primary focus on skiing forwards and charging hard! 98 underfoot and they do come in narrower and wider models as well. These also have extra thick edges for better durability in the park and a longer lasting ski overall!