Atomic Backland 98 Skis · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
The Atomic Backland Women's 98 Skis are for advanced female skiers who want to be able to go far and fast in the backcountry and the resort. At 98mm wide, with extra rocker and width in the tip, the Backland slashes through deep powder with ease. Built extremely lightweight and strong, skiers will feel just as confident on uphill climbs as they do skiing fast down groomers.
- Ultralight Woodcore — A core of Caruba and Poplar wood creates a very lightweight but strong ski.
- HRZN Tech Tips — Atomic's HRZN Tech adds surface area and a unique taper to the tip of the Backland. This improves performance and control in deep, choppy snow.
- Carbon Backbone — A long, light carbon rod runs through the length of the ski. This improves stability at speed without adding unnecessary weight.
- Dura Cap Sidewall — Sidewall from the top sheet to base for increased edge grip and maneuverability. The rounded shape of the dura cap increases the life of the ski and reduces the risk for chips.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Seriously lightweight making the uphill touring easy yet stable enough for just about anything you want to ride. Excellent edge hold for mainly groomed trails but wide enough to start finding more powder when the time comes! Slap the Baron bindings on these and she'd be unstoppable in any terrain!