Atomic Backland 107 Women's Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
The Atomic Backland 107 W is for skiers looking for a semi-wide 107mm platform that climbs as well as it skis. It is constructed with an ultra-light wood core for weight savings and a carbon backbone to provide reliable downhill performance. The 107mm waist width and HRZN Tech Tip keep the ski afloat in deep snow and the Dura Cap Sidewall gives it the torsional rigidity required for firmer snow conditions.
· HRZN Tech Tip – This feature gives the tip a boat-like design which increases surface area by 10% for optimal floatation in deep snow.
· Backcountry Construction – With a wood core and carbon backbone, this ski is able to perform well on the downhill while staying lightweight on the uphill.
· Powder Rocker – This ski profile has deep tip rocker, camber through the mid-section and behind the binding, and a bit of tail rocker.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
VERY wide but these skis offer surprising performance! Lighter weight and more powder-oriented than the stances but built for sending big lines in literally any terrain! They carve very well for the width and float like a dream in deep powder!