Völkl Blaze 94 Women's Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
The Blaze is one of the newer skis to Volkl's line, and has been making waves ever since its arrival. Built for intermediate to advanced skiers looking for something that rides well all over the resort and also into the backcountry. The Blaze maintains the classic Volkl feel of stability and power. It is lightweight, responsive, and with enough surface area to be capable in powder as well as hardpack, it's tough to go wrong with this ski.
- 3D Radius – Three different radii in the tip, tail, and underfoot ensure that this ski is responsive and smooth at any turn length.
- Multi-Layer Woodcore – A mix of beech and poplar wood in the core provides a durable construction while keeping the ski lighter.
- Titanal Power Plate – A sheet of titanal underfoot ensures the binding will stay firmly on the ski even in the toughest conditions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Volkl designed the Blaze 94 to be a versatile ski for advanced skiers. The hybrid multilayer-wood core consisting of a variety of densities allowed for Volkl to refine the flex and weight of the ski without sacrificing on power and strength. With a 94mm waist the ski is nicely placed in a sweet spot for a great all-mountain shredder. The light swing weight and high energy core make a great experience in the trees, while a titanal power plate under the foot enforces the torsional stiffness of the ski making locking in carves smooth and easy.
Lightweight backcountry/resort hybrid! Volkl took out the metal in this ski and added carbon. This lightened the ski significantly and added strength for maneuverability while making powder turns and in tight tree runs in the backcountry, tight terrain, and fresh powder.
A multilayer wood core and titanal metal plate underfoot provides power and great edge hold , but without the added weight of metal throughout. 3D sidecut radius makes this ski extremely maneuverable and able to make all kinds of turn shapes.
3D side cut tech these turn and hold an edge on anything. The women's blaze 94 is a resort destroyer! Groomed runs aren't safe and neither are the powder stashes.