Faction Skis Prodigy 1.0x Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
The Faction Prodigy 1.0 Women's ski is made for park and freestyle skiers wanting a playful and versatile ski. This Poplar wood core twin-tip offers plenty of pop and flex to match the demands of park and pipe skiers. In addition, the 2.5mm steel edges ensure that this ski stands up strong against rails and jumps.
- Poplar Ash Wood Core – These two combinations create a ski with tons of power, stability, and responsiveness.
- Complete Sidewall Construction – This design helps keep the wood core, edges, and top sheet protected from impacts in the park.
- XL 2.5mm Edges – A thicker edge construction helps add durability for prolonged use season after season.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
The skier who wants a lightweight and nimble ski that can form a variety of turn shapes and styles. The Elliptical sidecut means you can initiate fast and easy turns underfoot to pivot from edge to edge while the short radius in the tip and tail lends itself to seamless turn initiation. Ultimately, this ski is for the skier wanting to have a ton of fun carving turns on groomed runs and making the occasional adventure into the terrain park.
These are a predictable ski great for hard snow, while also offering a playful side in the powder and trees! They have a twin tip rocker and a great stiffness to them, making them stable at speed. And the poplar/ash core makes them lightweight and durable. These are a fun ski, great for lots of resorts all across the US!
All-new for 2022, the Prodigy 1.0x is the narrowest in the line at 88 underfoot, which is great for both the park and east coast skiing. Lightweight and with a full-length sidewall, twin tip construction, and killer graphics, this is a great ski from Faction that feels at home all over the mountain.