Faction Skis Prodigy 2.0x Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Faction Prodigy 2.0 Skis are a solid option for intermediate to expert level skiers in search of a playful park and all-mountain ski. A durable wood core and sidewall construction adds to the 2.0's torsional rigidity for skiers wanting more stability and pop on those icy park lap mornings. A 98mm waist width underfoot creates enough powder performance for fresh snow but is narrow enough for jumps, rails, park features.
- Poplar Wood Core – The poplar wood core creates a lightweight feel and natural liveliness for freestyle minded skiers.
- Directional Twin Shape – The twin shape allows for switch riding in the park and across the mountain.
- Full Sidewall Construction – A full sidewall design delivers strength and torsional rigidity for jumps and landings.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The biggest improvement for 2022 was tons of added durability! They changed how the skis are made and have seen great success with ZERO warranty issues on these skis for the entire 2021 season! These have an elliptical sidecut, which allows for varying turn shapes and sizes. "surf zones" in the ski help you stay afloat in deep powder while the extra thick edges let you carve through anything on the mountain and hold up better to some abuse in the park. They also have an anti-chip top coat so they feel and look good for a long time!