Faction Skis Prodigy 3.0 Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
The Faction Prodigy 3.0 is ready to help advanced skiers drop cliffs and attack big lines with confidence. It combines a wider width with freestyle-friendly design meant to treat big mountains like terrain parks. At 106mm wide, this ski is built to handle deep snow, but has camber underfoot to maintain edge hold on the groomers or ice.
- Poplar Core – 100% poplar wood used in the core. Poplar is lightweight and absorbs vibration nicely.
- Directional Twin Tip – The ski is designed with a strong twin tip design, and a slightly narrower tail than tip. This allows switch riding, but also emphasizes downhill performance.
- Elliptical Sidecut – Faction blends many different radii into the Prodigy's sidecut. This design allows skiers to connect big arcing turns with quick pivots confidently.
- XL 2.5mm Edges – Reinforced, thick edges help the ski last longer and absorb impacts better.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Coming in at 106 underfoot, the Prodigy is a hard and soft snow machine. This ski is built with Surf Zones and Elliptical Sidecut to bring joy to anyone who rides it. If you want a go-to ski for every day of the year, look no further. New for 2022 with reduced rocker while softening the ski, this is meant for those that want a playful ski.
This is a stiffer, leaning towards big, mountain ski. This ski has a great poplar core and a nice 106mm waist. It will leave some turn radius desired on groomers but will have you smiling ear to ear trying bigger mountain terrain. With its great side cut and stiffness, it will be an awesome spring conditions ski.