Völkl Kendo 88 Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- How does it compare to last year's model?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Volkl Kendo is one of the longest-running skis in the Volkl lineup, and has been a staple in the low to mid width all-mountain category since it was introduced. At 88mm underfoot, the Kendo is built to be relatively quick edge to edge, while maintaining enough surface area to ski confidently in soft and variable snow. With a small amount of tip and tail rocker, and a full wood core, the Kendo is light and maneuverable both on and off piste. For intermediate to advanced skiers looking for a dedicated hardpack ski, or a one ski quiver on the narrow side, the Kendo checks all the boxes.
- 3D Radius – This technology from Volkl combines 3 different turn radii in the tip, waist, and tail to maximize versatility in turns.
- Carbon Tips – By adding carbon to the nose of the ski, it ensures stability and strength without compromising on weight.
- Titanal Frame – Though it contains a full wood core, the integration of this frame in the ski provides additional stability and control.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
The new and improved version of the 2021 Kendo with a sleek design and improved quality and performance! Volkl's legendary edge hold in a ski that is build to handle any condition from ice to boot top pow! Fun and powerful this ski will leave you smiling all day.