686 Women's Standard 2L Shell Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Standard Shell Pant by 686 is a go-to option for women looking to stay dry and look stylish, on or off the mountain. These are a great option for someone looking for a good snow pant who might ski or snowboard only a few times per winter, but need them for other outdoor winter activities.
- InfiDry Fabric - Rated 5,000mm waterproof / 5,000gm breathable, these pants keep users comfortable and dry all day long.
- Air-Flo - Featuring inner leg vents to keep users cool on the hot spring days.
- Internal Waist Adjustment - These pants have an internal, adjustable waist to provide a precise and comfortable fit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Durable shell style pants with an adjustable waist. Have boot gaiters and lace hooks but are lightweight and have leg vents for air flow. Great option if you have plenty of insulating layers at home and just want to add a waterproof shell to save a few bucks on expensive snow pants.