Helly Hansen Men's Elevation Infinity Shell 2.0 Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Helly Hansen Elevation Infinity Shell 2.0 Pant is a great ski pant for backcountry skiers or active resort skiers and snowboarders who want a waterproof breathable ski pant that uses LIFA INFINITY PRO fabric. Lifa fibers are hydrophobic and rappel water without DWR treatments that contain harmful chemicals and wear off over time. Additionally, the Elevation Infinity pant has excellent mobility and is built with articulation at the knees. A reinforced pocket provides an alternative option to wear an avalanche beacon, and a RECCO reflector adds an extra margin of safety.
- LIFA Infinity Pro – LIFA Infinity Pro technology produces waterproof breathable materials without using added chemicals.
- Articulated Design – Articulation at the knees and seat provide additional mobility.
- RECCO – A RECCO reflector can speed up search and rescue efforts in equipped areas.
- Reinforced Hem – Reinforcement on the pant’s hem adds durability to high wear points.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This product uses 55% recycled polypropylene fabric that is naturally hydrophyllic water hating that doesn't use chemical coatings to repel water. It does not lose it's water resistance with time. Great for sunny days to the worst east Wachusett days.