Helly Hansen Men's Ridge Infinity Shell 3L Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Helly Hansen Ridge Infinity Shell Pant is a lightweight shell pant for backcountry skiers and split boarders that use LIFA INFINITY technology to create a shell material that is permanently waterproof without using PFCs. The Ridge Infinity Pant is a good pant for backcountry skiers and split boarders alike.
- LIFA Infinity Pro – LIFA Infinity Pro technology produces waterproof breathable materials without using added chemicals.
- RECCO – A RECCO reflector can speed up search and rescue efforts in equipped areas.
- Articulated Construction – The articulated knees and seat improve mobility.
- PFC-Free DWR Coating – A Durable Water Repellent coating that’s free of perfluorochemicals helps the face fabric shed snow and water without wetting out.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A lightweight, durable stretch fabric that maintains mobility while being entirely water and windproof for any conditions! Ventilation, ample pockets, reinforced seams, the whole nine yards with these pants!