Rawik Men's Fall Line Pant
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Rawik Men's Fall Line Pant offers ample protection against the winter weather for beginner to intermediate all-mountain skiers and snowboarders who are looking for a quality, budget-friendly pant. The Fall Line pant features Poly Fill Insulation to maintain warmth when the temperature drops, while the critically taped seams and snow cuffs trap heat and keep snow out.
- Poly Fill Insulation A down alternative that maintains heat inside the pant to provide thermal insulation in the cold winter weather.
- Critically Taped Seams Seams in the most important areas are sealed to prevent any water intrusion.
- Internal Snow Cuffs At the inside bottom of the pant, snow gaiters can be found to ensure no snow gets into the inside of the pant.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Reinforced seams to keep out the water. Adjustable waistband and internal snow cuffs to keep out the snow. Zippered pockets so nothing flies out.