Orvis Men's Softshell Convertible Mitt
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Orvis Men's Softshell Convertible Mitt is built to keep hands warm while fishing in the winter. These convertible fishing mitts are waterproof and breathable. The softshell abrasion resistant fabric and grid fleece backing make these comfortable mittens. A DWR coating makes them waterproof. These are great for the cold water fisherman.
- Tuck Away Design – The design allows the mitten part to be tucked away when the fingers are exposed, thereby cutting down on line snagging.
- Convertible Thumb – The convertible thumb feature ensures dexterity.
- AX Suede Synthetic Palm – Three layers of this fabric are on the palm helping with grip.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations