Simms Women's Mataura Pants
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
Named after the Mataura river in New Zealand, the Simms Women's Mataura Pant is built with the adventure angler in mind. This pant is feature-rich with modern fabrics for comfort, style, and durability.
- Nylon/spandex – This fabric combines the nylon's durability and moisture management properties with a hint of stretch from the spandex for comfort and range of motion.
- Pockets – The Mataura Pant features plenty of pockets for everyday carry and essentials.
- UPF 50 – These block harmful UV rays from the sun, reducing the risk of sunburn.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations