The Curated Take
The North Face Freedom Insulated Pant is great for any skier or snowboarder who primarily rides in the resort. Articulated knees give a good range of motion. The cuff guard helps protect against damage or rips from the edges of skis. The adjustable waist helps maintain a good fit even when layering clothes.
- Adjustable waist, belt loops, secure zip pockets
- Insulated pants with gaiters, pockets and leg vents.
- Lots of color and sizing options, short and regular inseam
- These pants might be too warm for spring skiing or backcountry skiing despite the leg vents
The North Face Women's Freedom Insulated Pants are the perfect choice for women all-mountain skiers who want a versatile, warm, and waterproof pair of pants. These pants feature Heatseeker Eco Insulation that provides warmth during harsh weather conditions. The DryVent fabric used in the construction of these pants repels rain and snow, blocks wind, and releases moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. With an abundance of gear pockets to store your essentials, these pants are designed with comfort in mind.
- Synthetic Insulation: The North Face Women's Freedom Insulated Pants feature a synthetic insulation constructed from 100% recycled materials. This insulation has high compressibility and an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
- DryVent Fabric: The multi-layer fabric on the outer face of the bib includes fully taped seams and is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for optimal waterproofing. The inner layer has micro pores that allow moisture to move from the skin to the outside to evaporate.
- Gear Pockets: These pants include a large cargo pocket with a hook-and-loop closure and two zippered hand pockets with fleece lining to keep your gear safe and secure.