The Curated Take
The Women's Freedom Insulated Pants are designed to provide warmth in cold weather conditions. These pants feature adjustable waist tabs and belt loops, which allows riders to customize the fit and ensure a comfortable and secure fit. The pants include features like zippered pockets for storing essentials, reinforced cuffs for durability, and ventilation options for temperature regulation during intense activity. They may be a little warm when it comes to high-intensity activities.
- Insulated to help keep riders comfortable and cozy on the slopes.
- Waterproof membrane and sealed seams, to keep riders dry and protected from snow, rain, and wind
- Designed with a relaxed fit and articulated knees, allowing for a wide range of motion and flexibility while snowboarding or skiing.
- While the pants are designed to be breathable, they may not provide the same level of breathability and ventilation as more specialized performance-oriented pants
This leveled-up version of our Women’s Freedom Pants have the Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to go with waterproof, breathable performance, durability, and all-conditions style.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation is made with hollow-core fibers for warmth, performance and durability
- Zip-fly with a snap closure
- Waistband with belt loops and adjustable tabs
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with a hook-and-loop closure on right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- Chimney Venting™ system with mesh-lined inner-thigh vents and mesh gaiter panels for temperature regulation
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic