Winter sports expert Christian recommended it to a customer in Mendon 2 days ago
The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Color: Monterey Blue
SizeFit & size guide
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Outdoor Gear Exchange$139.97
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
See expert answer(s)
The North Face Men's ThermoBall™ Eco Jacket offers a sleek design to any adventure seeker looking for a warm, stylish jacket. This jacket features ThermoBall™ insulation that mimics down, providing superior warmth and compressibility. The jacket also features an innovative quilt pattern that disperses insulation equally around the body; And a stowaway pocket makes this jacket travel-friendly.
- ThermoBall™ Eco Insulation – A synthetic insulation made from recycled materials that simulates down insulating and compressibility properties.
- Quilt Pattern – A 2.5 x 2.5 pattern enables the insulation to be evenly dispersed around the jacket, providing warmth throughout.
- Stowaway Pocket – The chest pocket of the jacket has a two-way zipper that allows the whole jacket to be packed away into a ball, making travel with the jacket easy and efficient.
ThermoBall™ Eco, YKK VISLON® AquaGuard®
100% Recycled Nylon
0.60 lb / 9.52 oz
Back length (in)
Expert product review
Review by Curated Expert Rhett Dalton
The North Face ThermoBall Eco Insulated Jacket is a high-quality, versatile option for the casual skier that is best used for off-mountain fun or in warm spring conditions.
Quick, accurate answers from Curated experts to the frequently asked questions
Who is this product good for?
The North Face Thermoball™ Jacket is ideal for any and all snowboarders and skiers. This jacket is great to wear as a mid layer, a shell in the spring, or for après. For someone who appreciates eco-friendly gear, this jacket is the the one. The Thermoball™ insulation comes from 100% recycled material and is super lightweight.
by Ethan Rudyk on October 7, 2022
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from The North Face
Would an Expert recommend this product for you?
Verified snowboard expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
Great to wear under your jacket on a cold day or wear it on the outside on a sunny day.