The North Face Men's Sickline Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The North Face Men's Sickline Jacket is a highly-versatile ski shell made for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders to pursue the whole resort in fashion. The Sickline jacket features Primaloft® insulation for warmth and DryVent™ fabric that allows moisture to easily escape. The jacket also features dedicated gear pockets to hold all the essentials, while a jacket-to-pant integration prevents any snow intrusion.
- Primaloft® Insulation – Synthetic insulation that is made from recycled material that provides a light, compressible warmth, even in the wet and cold.
- DryVent™ Fabric – A multi-layer fabric where the outer face of the bib includes fully-taped seams and is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for optimal waterproofing; While the inner layer has micro pores to allow moisture to move from the skin to the outside to evaporate.
- Gear Pockets – The jacket includes not one, but TWO internal mesh goggle pockets, an external chest pocket, two zippered hand warmer pockets, an internal media pocket, and a wrist pocket with a goggle wipe.
- Jacket-to-Pant Integration – The powder skirt of this jacket is able to zip up to other compatible (The North Face®) pants to retain heat, and help minimize any snow from getting in.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This jacket is going to be nice and warm for those cold days of sending down the slopes! Great waterproof and windproof shell. This has a helmet compatible hood with internal pockets to store your ski goggles. Has a nice underarm vent to cool you down if you get a bit too toasty and nice pant to jacket integration design.
20k waterproofing with synthetic insulation. Fully sealed seams and a fixed hood. Inside electronics pocket. North Face makes some high quality outwear that will keep you dry and warm no matter the conditions.