Dakine Pinto Gloves
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Dakine Pinto Glove is a durable insulated glove with the look and feel of a work glove. The Goat Leather palm is highly durable and provides a good grip, and the ripstop nylon back is abrasion resistant. Hi Loft insulation provides low-bulk warmth, and the microfleece lining provides additional insulation and a dry warm interior. Dakine’s Pinto Glove is a good glove for snow professionals, active skiers and snowboarders, and anyone who needs a work glove for cold weather.
- Goat Leather Palm – Goat leather is highly durable and provides a good grip.
- Hi Loft Insulation – Hi Loft polyester insulation is made from 50% recycled material.
- Microfleece Lining – The microfleece lining wicks moisture for a dry feel and provides additional insulation.
- Touch Screen Compatible – Touch screen compatibility makes it easy to use electronics in the cold.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.