G-Form G-form Sorata Trail Gloves XX-large Black/grey
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
The G-form Sorata Trail Gloves are for the bike rider who wants to protect their hands, without sacrificing any comfort. This lightweight glove has additional padding in strategic areas to keep hands safe in case of a fall. It is an excellent glove for riders who push their limits.
- Second Skin Fit – A low profile, form fitting design allows the rider to easily manipulate all the controls in the bikes cockpit.
- Breathable Mesh Upper – Breathable mesh along the top of the glove keeps the riders hands from sweating and overheating. Dry hands, are comfortable hands, especially on longer rides.
- Body Mapped SmartFlex™Pads – Additional padding along the outside of the hand keeps the riders hands safe in the event of a crash. Better padding means less injuries, and more time on the bike.
- Clarino Synthetic Suede Palm – A durable, synthetic suede palm, prevents wear and tear where the glove meets the handlebars. The palm of this glove will last for season after season.
- Touch Screen Compatible – Conductive fabric in the fingertips of the glove allow for touchscreen use.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations