Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
I was having trouble hitting the long irons and i did not like the feel of hybrids. My local pro suggested i switch out the long irons for fairway woods and it’s the best advise i’ve received for my long game. I replaced my 4 iron with a Cobra LTDx 7-wood. I call it the heaven wood. It’s soft on contact, high launching and lands soft. That 210-220 long par three is now reachable and it’s brought a new level of course management off the tee box on short par four’s. The Cobra LTDx fairway woods are an overlooked game improvement clubs that should be in the bag.
- Golfers who prefer a fairway wood to a hybrid
- Golfers who prefer the higher launch in comparison to a driving iron
- Excellent alternative to long irons and hybrids
- It launches really high
- The draw bias is very draw biased
- Not a workable club. Hit it straight.
The Cobra LTDx Fairway Wood is designed for mid-handicap golfers wanting a neutral to minimal draw bias ball flight and medium launch trajectories to target different points on the golf course. Hosel adjustability allows further ball flight control combined with weight positioned in the front of the club to drive limited spin in the golf shot.
- PWR-COR Technology – A multi-material weighting system pushes mass front and low in the club, transferring maximum energy into the golf ball and creating a balance of low spin and high launch.
- Highly Optimized Topology(HOT) – Visual peaks and valleys and 15 different zones of variable thickness optimize ball speeds across the face, delivering effortless launch and deeper distance.
- Progressive Baffler Rails –Baffler rails improve turf interaction in the 5 and 7 woods, enhancing launch from steeper angles of attack; while smooth soles in the 3 wood improve distance from shallower attack angles.
- Arccos Smart Sensors – Relaying distance data from golf shots to a cell phone or computer, sensors in each grip can provide the information needed to make informed club selections to reach each green.