Cobra LTDx LS Driver · Right handed · Stiff · 9°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Ask your own question
The Cobra LTDx LS is a spin-reducing distance driver to help any golfer looking to improve on ball workability and still have great forgiveness when needed. The LS driver helps reduce spin and make a more penetrating ball flight off the tee. This driver also features a more compact head style and milled tech in the face for unmatched feel and performance.
- Hot Face – Milled face design with Hot Face Tech, creating incredible ball speeds for any strike on the face.
- PWR-COR – Using new PWR-COR tech to produce a zero CG (center of gravity) and over 5200 MOI (moment of inertia) for the first time ever in a driver to create unreal forgiveness and feel.
- Adjustable weighting – Option to change to a fade or draw bias for maximum control for all types of shots.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The LTDx LS driver model is a mid-launch, low spin build that produces more ball speed from the H.O.T. Face Technology. The face has 15 hot zones with different thickness levels to increases smash factor and ball speed across a wider area of the club face. The CNC Milled Infinity Face wraps around the leading edge to enlarge the size of the sweet spot and give you more confidence to hit accurate, piercing strikes down the fairway. The driver head also features adjustable weighting in the sole to tune ball flight.
Players looking to maximize distance and ball speeds with a low launching, low spinning driver. Weighting is low and forward to suit hard swingers. Surface area across the face has been perfected to maintain speeds across a larger area.
The LTDx driver is the ultimate distance machine. PWR-COR Technology allows Cobra to acheive zero CG and 5200 MOI for the first time to create a driver unlike any other. The combination of low spin, fast ball speed, and extreme forgiveness combine to deliver the Longest Total Distance. This LS version is going to have the lowest launch angles, offer the lowest spin, while being the least (although still very) forgiving of the 3 options in the LTDx line-up.