Hilleberg Jannu 2 Person Tent
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Hilleberg Jannu 2 Person Tent is ideal for alpine climbing and mountaineering, and boasts enough room for two occupants and their gear. Extremely durable and lightweight, this 4-season tent is ready for just about any adventure that comes its way.
- Dome Construction – With a self-supporting dome construction design that features multiple pole crossing points, this tent provides incredible protection against elements such as wind and heavy snow.
- Double Tenting – This tent is designed with linked, but separable, inner and outer tents that can be used for simultaneous pitching, or can be used separately depending on conditions. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
- Lightweight – This tent features a single entrance and vestibule to help eliminate excess weight while still providing plenty of storage space. Its packed weight is only 7lbs 1oz.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The design of this tent reduces footprint size to fit on ridgelines but still offers space for 2 or solo trips with gear. The simple and secure vestibule creates usable and safe space for storage and cooking etc. This is a great balance of strength to weight at 7 pounds. Awesome option when you don't want to go too minimal but need lifelong quality for harsh conditions.
A durable all season tent with a small footprint for pitching anywhere. This tent has excellent snow loading resistance and is a popular option with hunters and backpackers alike! The inner and outer tents pitch simultaneously. Packed weight is 7lbs 1oz.