Smith Skyline XL Goggles
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Skyline XL is a frameless goggle with a spherical lens, designed to maximize the features of a high priced goggle in a more value-oriented package. Though it's billed as an XL goggle, Smith has made this to fit skiers and riders with a medium to large face and nose bridge. Designed with Smith’s ChromaPop technology and an anti-fog inner lens, the Skyline’s tech features pack a punch.
- Anti-Fog Lens – The etched inner lens is designed to absorb moisture and prevent fogging by eliminating condensation.
- ChromaPop Technology – This lens technology from Smith is designed to maximize color and detail by filtering visible light that can cause confusion while on snow.
- Tapered Lens Technology – This lens technology is designed to eliminate visible light distortion as it comes through the lens. It delivers light directly to the eye, resulting in a clearer view through the lens on snow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations