The Curated Take
I originally bought this skis to be decked out as my grab-and-go pair. I put some shift bindings on there, and it can really do anything! Light enough for backcountry, and can still rock it in the resort. Narrow enough for some carving on ice but thick enough for floating on small powder days. Overall, I achieved what I set out to do with this pair of Visions!
On the other hand, the skis don’t do the best under speed. On a run out from a jump or a steeper incline, the skis tend to be a bit chattery, which sometimes can feel a bit unstable. However, if you're not looking for speed, these will hold up under pretty much anything, and I would still recommend these skis to anyone looking for a ski that can be your one-stop shop.
The Line Vision 98 Skis for 2022 are the perfect all-mountain skis that offer exceptional versatility in a lightweight package. These skis share the same build and featherweight feel as the Vision 108 and 118, thanks to THC Technology. Whether you're looking to carve on groomers, rally through fresh powder, or motor-up skin tracks, these skis are up to the task. Despite being one of the lightest skis available, don't let that fool you - they will rip whatever you throw at them.
- All-Mountain Versatility: The Line Vision 98 Skis are designed for all-mountain versatility, making them perfect for any terrain.
- Lightweight Build: Thanks to THC Technology, these skis have an exceptionally lightweight build that makes them easy to maneuver.
- Exceptional Performance: These skis may be lightweight but they pack a punch when it comes to performance. They can handle anything from fresh powder to groomed runs with ease.
- Durable Construction: The Line Vision 98 Skis are built with durability in mind so you can enjoy them season after season without worrying about wear and tear.
- Easy Maneuverability: With their lightweight design and versatile construction, these skis offer easy maneuverability so you can make quick turns and navigate any terrain with confidence.