The Curated Take
The Pandora 104 is a playful, quick, maneuverable, and lightweight ski. This ski can turn on a dime with its 15-meter turning radius and rocker/camber/rocker profile. This is a great women's specific, "do it all ski" for west coast skiing. These are also a great option for a backcountry touring ski. Sometimes I wish this ski was just a bit more stable at high speeds, but this would likely impact its quick, playful feel.
- Great all mountain ski for trees, moguls, soft groomers, and powder.
- Navigating tight and technical lines
- Instability at high speeds
- Difficulty holding and edge on ice
The Line Pandora 104 is a light, agile, and playful ski that loves soft snow and a playful style. This ski is most at home when it is slashing through trees and jumping through natural terrain. It is best suited for those who like to ski with a dynamic and playful style both on the resort and in the backcountry.
- Carbon Magic Fingers – It offers a series of carbon stringers extending the length of the ski add stability without adding too much weight.
- Directional Flex – The ski’s softer front and stiffer tail creates an agile but stable feel.
- 5CUT™ Multi-Radius Sidecut – It provides a special geometry that allows the skier to choose the size and shape of their turn.