Line Sick Day 104 Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Featuring Carbon Magic Finger Filaments combined with a lightweight aspen core, the Sick Day 104 can take you from deep in the backcountry to first chair groomer turns. Versatile, stable, and ready for whatever you can throw at it, you’re guaranteed to have a pretty sick day on this ski, no matter the conditions.
The Sick Day 104s are best for an intermediate to advanced skier who wants a ski that can do everything but doesn't care if it really excels in any one thing.
I had a ton of fun at Steamboat on them but the first time I took them off-piste I caught a shark fin and managed to separate the edge and compress the core. It could have been bad luck, but I'd say the durability is a bit of a concern.
That said, I'd buy them again in a second and would recommend them for anyone who likes playing all over the mountain!
- The Sick Day 104s are a ski for playing on the mountain all day.
- They can go from carving to jumping in and out of trees to rocking spring moguls.
- Stiff underfoot, but soft enough in the tips and tails to venture into the park.
- Not a pure carver
- Probably not the best for a big, powerful skier
- Blew out edge and compressed the core on probably 15th day
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations