The Curated Take
THE CHRONIC is a solid all-mountain freestyle ski that has been around for over a decade. The versatility of this ski is wide allowing endless laps on piste and off. From urban skiing to mega jumps this ski can handle it with ease. This ski is ideal for a rider who loves all sides of the mountain or needs the one ski quiver set-up.
- Award-winning all-mountain freestyle ski
- Symmetric flex for endless versatility
- A 95mm waist to handle all terrain
- While LINE is known for durability, this skis top sheet does chip and wears fast
- Older models of this ski were 92mm and the 95mm can be seen as cumbersome to certain freestyle riders
Designed for all-mountain freestyle enjoyment, the Chronic is the dopest all-mountain freestyle ski. With over a decade in the game, the Chronic’s award-winning versatile turn shape, symmetric flex, and 95mm waist width will feel just as good carving cork 3's as it will arcing early morning groomers. Whether you're trying to step up to the big jump line like Thomas Trifonitchev, spend late nights in the streets like Jed Waters, or hot-lap the mountain, the Chronic is up to the task. Become part of the C crew and get after it on the Chronic.