The Curated Take
A fun, light and playful option for intemridate to advance resort riding skiers. The ski provides great verstiality with a snappy and poppy feel thanks to the spectral braid and carboon boost. The strong edge of the ski can allow for advance hard carving and a powerful feel on groomers.
- High energy ski
- Light and comfortable for all-day riding
- Tight turning radius
- It can be too little ski underfoot on higher snowfall days.
The K2 Mindbender 90C Alliance Skis were a line of skis started by K2 in 2019. These skis are light and quick, yet are a nimble, all-mountain option for women skiers looking to be able to perform in a wide variety of conditions and terrain. The K2 Mindbender 90C is great inbound on the groomers and bumps, it's a capable carver, and it's also just as fun off-piste in the trees and powder. With the new Carbon Spectral Braid Technology incorporated into the ski, K2 was able to make the ski lighter without removing its ability to rebound while tackling any terrain on the mountain.
- Carbon Spectral Braid – The carbon braiding is a carbon laminate weave over the core. The strings of carbon laminate are in an "X" pattern that is tighter and closer together underfoot, as well as out towards the shovel area of the ski. It then relaxes and becomes looser in the tail of the ski. This feature helps with the torsional rigidity (resistance to twisting) of the ski.
- Rocker/Camber/Rocker Profile – The Rocker in both the tips and the tail makes the ski great and fairly easy for getting on edge. The camber allows for the ski to be playful and poppy.
- Aspen Veneer Core – The light aspen core is combined with carbon boost stringers that run the length of the ski to assist with rebound and vibration dampening through the ski.