K2 BFC W 85 Ski Boots · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
K2's B.F.C.® 85 is a user-friendly, lighter-weight option for women want comfort and progression. This boot has an 85 flex and is slightly more on the playful side perfect for intermediate women. The last is 103 mm, which fits women with an average foot width. Key Features:
- Hands-free Entry Shell – This boot has and intuitive, dual-overlap shell that is very easy to get on and off. This is great for women who struggle to get in and out of boots or just want to save a little time.
- CushFit Liner – The liner is made of a blend of open cell and EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) foam, which is very comfortable but also very supportive for the foot and ankle.
- Fully Heat Moldable – Both the liner and shell of this boot are fully heat moldable for the best custom fit and comfort for the skier's foot.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
K2's BFC line stands for Built For Comfort. These boots won't leave your feet aching, and with a specifically engineered roomier design, your high arch feet should feel just fine! I'd personally recommend investing in some custom footbeds, if you haven't already. (A lot of times that helps fix the pain problem with high arches in ski boots) These boots are at a great flex of 85 for you; Perfect for you as a lighter intermediate skier. These also come with gripwalk soles, which are a game changer for making the trek to the ski lift from your car on icy, slippery days!
This is a boot designed specifically for women. It is intended to be easily moldable and very comfortable. The 85 flex on the boot will be soft and playful giving you forgiveness in your turns and throughout variable snow. The 103mm platform beneath your foot is wide which ensures you have a solid connection with the skis and bindings beneath you.
A wider last (103mm) helps keep you feet comfortable all day, but the CushFit customizable liner and MicroAdjust buckles let you dial in a fit to keep you firmly connected to your skis. The lighter weight, GripWalk soles and an easy-entry shell design, you'll appreciate the thoughtful design even when you're not on your skis.
These are built for comfort, from the moment you step in you'll wonder how you ever wore your old boots. Although these boots are focused on comfort they are still a high performance all mountain boot. These boots can take it all on, groomers, trees, moguls and especially Apres!!
These boots are named BFC because it stands for 'built for comfort' - basically, they're a bit higher volume (will work well for you since we went a half size down) , and are soft enough to be perfect for you! Soft/Stiff is just how hard they are to flex at the ankle!