Hestra Men's Power Heater Gauntlet Gloves
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet gloves are for the ones who always have cold hands on the mountain and want the ultimate in warmth without the loss in dexterity. These five-finger gloves will be the warmest option and the battery heated element will keep anybody's hands warm on the mountain. On top of keeping the hands toasty, these gloves are top quality, waterproof, and durable from Hestra's heritage of top-of-the-line gloves. The comfort, electrical warmth, and durability allows for toasty hands on the mountain all day no matter what the weather is like.
- Heating Element – A heating loop throughout the glove, with a chargeable battery for each glove, has three heating modes (low, medium, and high).
- Durability and Weatherproofness – The gloves are top-notch Hestra quality, with durability and waterproofness that allows for all-day comfort and protection from the elements.
- Battery Life – The battery life depends on what heat setting the gloves are put at, with a six-hour battery life at low, four-hour battery life at medium, and around two-hour battery life on high.
- Warmth – The battery life and setting will keep the hands warm, but depending on the setting, setting the glove on low heat will keep the fingers warm all day in freezing temps. (Use the settings wisely as high heat is not needed most of the time.)
- Dexterity – These five-finger gloves are some of the most easily usable, power-heated gloves, and the leather placement allows for grip along with durability.
- Warning – Electrical components can interfere with avalanche transceivers so these are not recommended for the backcountry.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
These are for the coldest days on the mountain. The charge will last all day so your hands never get cold. They are also insulated and waterproof for the added warmth and protection.
Battery powered gloves (with reusable batteries) from the best glove brand available! they have 3 heat settings to keep your hands warm
Battery Powered Heating Elements
Waterproof and Breathable
4 Way Stretch Fabric
Kanye/Kardashian types, those who don't like the one use hand warmers, people I do not know.
Frigid days! Heated gloves to keep your hands and fingers warm all day!