The North Face Women's Freedom Insulated Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
A great, versatile pair of snow pants for all outdoor snow-related activities. They will keep wearers dry, warm, and looking fly on the slopes. With the adjustable velcro at the waist, they offer a customized fit and the option to unzip the vents for added breathability. Best for people looking for a little bit of a looser fit, allowing maximum movement.
- 100% waterproof
- Adjustable, customized fit
- Warm insulation
- Difficult to snap
- Looser fitting
- A little long for short people
The North Face Women's Freedom Insulated Pants are a comfort-driven option for women all-mountain skiers looking for a versatile, warm, and waterproof pair of insulated pants. These pants feature Heatseeker™ Eco Insulation for warmth during harsh weather conditions, and they are constructed with DryVent™ fabric to repel rain and snow, block the wind, and release moisture . The pants also include an abundance of gear pockets to store gear essentials.
- A synthetic insulation constructed from 100% recycled materials, they have high compressibility and an great warmth to weight ratio.
- DryVent™ Fabric – This multi-layer fabric on outer face of the bib includes fully taped seams and is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for optimal waterproofing. The inner layer has micro pores to allow moisture to move from the skin to the outside to evaporate.
- Gear Pockets – The pants include a large cargo pocket with a hook and loop closure and two zippered hand pockets with fleece lining to keep gear safe and secure.
The North Face Freedom Insulated Pant is great for any skier or snowboarder who primarily rides in the resort. Articulated knees give a good range of motion. The cuff guard helps protect against damage or rips from the edges of skis. The adjustable waist helps maintain a good fit even when layering clothes.
- Adjustable waist, belt loops, secure zip pockets
- Insulated pants with gaiters, pockets and leg vents.
- Lots of color and sizing options, short and regular inseam
- These pants might be too warm for spring skiing or backcountry skiing despite the leg vents
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations