Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Part of Black Diamonds Superlight tent series, the HiLight 2P has been redesigned for a lighter, stronger, more storm-resistant, and more breathable four-season tent, made for up to two people backpacking high into the mountains. It features steep side walls and a high ceiling for extra living space, is made of highly water-resistant, breathable, and flame-resistant fabric, and has a large door with a mesh window for lots of fresh air inside the tent.
- Flow Manifold Technology - A new, patent-pending feature of certain Black Diamond® tents, flow manifold technology helps draw moisture and stale air out of the tent via interior heat convection and exterior airflow.
- Lean, Asymmetrical Layout - The 82 x 50, 27-square-foot floor plan makes this tent suitable for pitching on narrow ledges.
- DAC Featherlite® Poles - This tent uses two and a half lightweight yet strong poles that create twice the strength of a single-pole tent with a drip-free awning.
- 30D Poly Fabric - The canopys high-tenacity, impregnated polyester fabric retains its strength when wet, and the silicone-impregnated, nylon ripstop floor is extremely tear resistant. A ground cloth (not included) is highly recommended.
- Reflective Guylines - The updated tent has stronger guylines made of a polyester sheath and Dynex core to minimize stretch.