Armada ARV 86 Skis · 2022 · 184 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Armada ARV 86 Skis are almost a symmetrical twin-tip ski that maintains a directional shape. This ski is perfect for someone looking for a ski that can rip it up both in the park and all over the mountain. Have fun anywhere on the mountain with this playful ski by Armada.
- AR Freestyle Rocker – The tips and tails are rockered which allows the ski to charge through variable snow conditions. The camber underfoot ensures proper edge hold and good carving.
- Poplar/Ash Core – The lightweight poplar wood combined with the full-length ash stringers make this ski incredibly lively and poppy.
- AR75 Sidewalls – The sidewalls provide strong edge pressure underfoot and the cap construction in the tip and tail allow for smooth turn initiation.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Almost symmetrical twin tip ski, but has a slight directional shape. Will handle jibbing in the park with ease to shredding all over the mountain. With their "overbuilt edge" they resist impact damage more in those high-demand situations. The freestyle rocker design makes the skis charge with ease and respond well.