The Curated Take
I like to stay on the mountain all day and ski. I spend the morning charging the groomers and really laying into my carves. The Stance 84 really is the kind of ski that lets me push myself on the groomers. As the day goes on and the conditions change. I find myself wanting to take my time and enjoy some smooth carving. These skis are very easy to turn and allow my legs to last longer. If you are a skier who is looking for an all mountain ski that handles various conditions and will help you advance in your skiing. The Stance 84 is the ski to do it.
- Carving on groomers is smooth and effortless
- Strong edge hold on powerful deep turns and does not feel like they are going to slide out
- No problem at high speeds with lots of control and no ski chatter
- Does not ski well in deep powder
The Salomon Stance W 84 Skis are the perfect choice for women who want to tackle any slope with confidence. These skis are designed to perform well in all conditions, from icy steeps to perfectly groomed corduroy. With a progressive sidecut and a lively karuba/poplar core, these skis are both agile and reliable. The all-new Titanal and carbon construction provide excellent grip on the snow, making for an enjoyable ski on piste.
- Progressive sidecut for improved agility and control.
- Lively karuba/poplar core for reliable performance.
- All-new Titanal and carbon construction provides excellent grip on snow.