Marmot Phase 20 Sleeping Bag - Men's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Phase has an anatomically shaped footbox and curved baffles, 850 fill power down defender, and Pertex Quantum fabric for a lightweight 20 degree bag that performs in all conditions.
- Pertex Quantum® fabric is designed to protect from wind and improve the efficiency of insulation
- Water-resistant Down Defender provides lightweight warmth and an extra level of moisture protection and retains critical loft of the 850-fill-power-down insulation
- Smooth, curved baffles reduce down shifting while nautilus multi-baffle hood limits heat loss
- Anatomically designed footbox with wrap-around construction increases warmth
- Full-length, locking YKK two-way zipper
- Internal stash pocket; Snagless draft tube
- EN tested
- Hand-filled and finished in Rohnert Park, CA
- 100% recycled shell & lining
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Super light and packs down well for its temperature rating. Marmot has a great warranty, and is known for quality gear designed for the mountains. 850-fill goose down is treated for water resistance, and proprietary baffling in the bag's construction keeps down from bunching. If taken care of, this bag will last 20+ years.
It's a great sleeping bag for 3-season use. In my experience, with some layering, you can sleep comfortably in a bag of this rating down below 20 degrees.