Western Mountaineering SummerLite 32 Sleeping Bag
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Western Mountaineering SummerLite 32 Degree Sleeping Bag is a lightweight, premium quality bag designed for early spring to late fall camping. The classic mummy shape and full hood ensure a warm, cozy nights' sleep while allowing for enough room to roll over during the night. Sink into the Summerlite this season and see why this bag has won an Editors Choice award for it's light weight warmth and comfort.
- Versatile – Unzip the bag when temperatures rise, or tuck in and draw the hood close in shoulder seasons. The zipper is two-way, which allows for venting at the feet or for the bag to be 'worn' around camp to stay cozy even before tucking in.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at only 19 ounces with a pack size of 6"x12", the SummerLite is extremely backpacker friendly. Hand stuffed in CA with 850 fill power down for exceptional warmth to weight ratio.
- Warm – Fully baffled bag with insulated draft protection and hood deliver a consistently warm bag down to 32 degrees.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Ultralight backpacking in three seasons. Western Mountaineering bags are hand sewn and stuffed in CA utilizing the highest fill power and finest quality down.
Ultralight backpacking adventures in temps 32F and above. Full-length zipper allows for venting when it gets too hot inside.
The shell's water resistant, keeping the loft retained and warmth in, and moisture out!