The North Face Dolomite One 15 Sleeping Bag- Men's
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Dolomite One is a unique and patented three-in-one sleeping bag from The North Face®, with options to sleep in one or two layers for comfort in 50ºF (top layer only), 30ºF (mid layer only), and 15ºF (both layers). The entire package weighs five pounds for the regular size (5 lbs, 13 oz for the long), making it best suited for year-round car camping.
- Three Bags in One – The outer (blue) layer is made of 50-degree-rated, Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation for use in warm weather. The mid (yellow) layer contains 30-degree-rated Heatseeker Eco, and both layers can be used together or separately for warmth down to 15 degrees.
- Rectangular Shape – The bags traditional cut creates maximum roominess, measuring 66 x 78 (regular) or 68 x 84 (long).
- Wraparound Zippers – Each layers zipper extends all the way around the bag and can be opened from the bottom for ventilating options or to turn into a blanket.
- Comfort Fleece Liner – The top section of the mid layer is lined with super-soft fleece for extra coziness.
- Watch Pockets – Both layers have an interior watch pocket for storing valuables.