Marmot Trestles 15 Sleeping Bag - Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
An all-purpose bag designed to fit women, with added chest room and insulation in key areas. Made with recycled materials in the shell and insulation.
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomically 3D Footbox increases the insulation and room for your feet, for more Warmth and Comfort
- Spirafil High Loft Insulation for Maximum warmth and durability
- EN Tested
- Combination Wave Construction Top provides Maximum Loft and Warmth, Blanket Construction Bottom for the best warmth and comfort under body
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper
- 3D Hood Construction
- Stash Pocket
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a synthetic bag tested down to 17F. It's a no-frills, mummy shaped bag that'll keep you warm without the extra features. I would actually consider this one a bit of a mummy/spoon hybrid cut. It has plenty of space in the torso area, and the foot-box is roomier than traditional mummy bags.
Roomy semi mummy for side and stomach sleepers. 15 Degree will keep cold sleepers comfortable down to the 20s synesthetic bag so you don't have to worry so much if it gets wet.
Fits sleepers up to 5'10 this is a warm cozy bag. I use a 15 degree bag 3 season because you can always open it if you get too warm but it's nice to stay cozy!!!
cheap, warm, and packs down to 16.2 L so it saves space in your pack. Great for damp environments because of its synthetic construction
This bag only weighs 3lbs6.1oz and is made with synthetic materials, which makes it good for more humid conditions.