Mountain Hardwear Rook 15 Sleeping Bag - Men's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
Mountain Hardwear’s Rook sleeping bags are designed for campers, climbers and backpackers looking for a durable, down mummy bag. This 650-fill down bag is compressible, light (2 lbs 6.5oz) and responsibly sourced. Key Features:
- Down Face Gasket – The insulated face gasket keeps cold air out and provides a cozy feel.
- DWR – The bag’s face fabric is treated with this water repellent coating to shed moisture and protect the down inside.
- Two-Way Zipper – The zipper can be opened from the bottom to provide better ventilation on warmer nights.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great for backpacking! With a temp rating of 15, you'll be comfortable in temps right around freezing, and the extra insulation does not weigh the bag down as it's packed weight is still just 2lbs 6oz. The 2-way zipper will give you some ventilation if it gets too hot on the warmer trips!
Down insulation offers a good warmth to weight ratio! This bag weighs 2lbs 6.5oz and packs to 8 x 15.5inches. It is water resistant and the 2 way zipper allows for easy venting when needed!
At 2 lbs, 6.5 oz with 650 fill down, this bag checks all of the boxes for standard outdoor adventuring in cooler temps and comes in at a excellent price point.