Sea to Summit Journey JoI Down 18 Sleeping Bag - Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Journey™ JoII is a women's specific, widely-shaped, mummy sleeping bag that’s designed for three-season backpacking, trekking, car camping, and general travel in temperatures ranging from 18°F to 65°F. It’s made with light and compact down insulation and has plenty of ventilation options, with a full-length zipper that can turn the bag into a comforter and a footbox zipper for airing out the feet. Key Features:
- 650+ Loft, RDS-Certified, Ultra-Dry Down™ – The lightweight, yet incredibly warm, down insulation is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which ensures humane animal rearing and handling practices, and treated with a water-repellent polymer to protect it from external moisture and condensation.
- Women’s Specific – With an overall shorter length (fits women up to 5’ 7” in a regular and 6’ tall in a long), the Journey features a wide mummy shape with more room around the hips and a narrower girth around the shoulders for thermal efficiency and less unused space.
- Extra Warm – Thermolite® synthetic insulation in the footbox keeps feet toasty, while a draft collar seals in body heat and eliminates drafts.
- Zip Coupling – This bag can be zipped to another Sea to Summit bag (Ascent™, Trek™ or Traverse™) with its full-length YKK® No. 5 zipper. The bags are joined side by side, but each person sleeps in a separate bag for individual temperature control.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The two zippers on this sleeping bag allow you to perfect your temperature and add ventilation when needed. It can also be opened flat, just like a comforter! Ultra dry down 650+ loft insulation keeps you warm with a comfort rating of 18 degrees. Includes a compression bag and storage sack.
Added Thermolite insulation in the footbox. Specifically cut to fit a women's shape with more room at the hips and knees and tapered at the shoulders. This bag can be zipped to another bag like it for couples or unzipped entirely for use as a quilt. Fill is 650+ Loft Ultra-Dry Down with a permanent nano-level water repellent treatment which protects the fill from external moisture.