Marmot Ouray 0 Sleeping Bag - Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
A 3 season bag that works down to zero degrees, with more insulation in key areas specific to women, and water resistant down for improved performance in wet conditions.
- Fold-Down Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access, Main Zipper Anti-Snag Slider reduces Snagging
- Anatomical Wrap-Around Footbox Increases Insulation and Room for Your Feet, More Warmth and Comfort
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Women's Specific Fit - More Insulation in Key Areas
- EN Tested
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Down-filled Collar with Easy Access Draw Cord
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Draft Tube to Reduce Heat Loss
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
650 duck down fill maintains excellent warmth. Extra insulation located in torso and feet area helps those who tend to sleep cold. Water repellent exterior and packs down well. Perfect for backpacking at higher altitudes and in colder conditions.
Lightweight, packable bag with a women's-specific fit. Also has MH's "down-defender" integrated into it, which acts as a protectant and insulator in damp conditions.
This 650-fill down bag weighs in at 3lbs 10oz.
Perfect for winter camping or backpacking. It also packs down small!