Rab Women's Xenair Alpine Insulated Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Rab Women's Xenair Alpine Insulated Jacket is a versatile and adaptable jacket that is perfect for mixed conditions and start-stop activities. The jacket has strategically body-mapped different densities of insulation to efficiently balance body temperature, eliminating the need to constantly change layers. This jacket is lightweight yet multifunctional makes it perfect as an outer jacket on fast summer hikes or hard-working midlayer in cooler conditions.
- Adaptable dual weight synthetic insulated jacket
- Pertex® Quantum Air outer: highly breathable, weather-resistant
- Highly breathable, weather-resistant Pertex® Quantum Air outer
- Two weights of recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ insulation for warmth when static and airflow when active
- Strategically body-mapped different densities of insulation to balance body temperature
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood with three concealed YKK® zip pockets
- Optimized for action with its articulated sleeves
- YKK® front zip with chin guard for comfort
- Elasticated cuffs for seamless fit while wearing gloves
- Adjustable hem: to personalize the fit
- Three concealed YKK® zip pockets: one on the chest and two front hand pockets - one doubles as a stuff sack.