Burton Step On Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
Burton Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings offer the easiest and quickest way to strap in on the slopes. Compatible with Burton Channel and universal mounting systems, the step on option by Burton is responsive, simple, and provides the best board control possible with 3 connection points. Only compatible with Burton Step On Boots.
- Cushioning – These bindings feature a fully padded foot beds for maximum comfort and impact protection.
- Forward Lean – Zero angle hi-back gives these bindings a playful and relax feel.
- Boot-to-Binding Connection – This system uses two toe hooks and a spring hinge on the heel that increase response and create the easiest on and off binding to strap in to.
The Step On bindings is best for snowboarders who typically ride with skiers who are ready to go as soon as you get off the lift. The Step On will speed up your time spent messing with straps and generally get you more runs. Surprisingly the Burton Step On rides tremendously well, I have ridden probably 50 different bindings and the Step Ons were in the top ten for performance and number one for strap-in time.
- Feel just like strap in bindings
- Less moving parts means more runs
- Performance is great all over the mountain
- I have only demoed the step on bindings, but I was really surprised to see how well they ride.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations